Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Prettiness

I'm headed to our neighbor's house tonight to carve pumpkins and I can't wait to test out this anchor:



I also think it would be fun to paint a pumpkin like this: 


how cute are these pumpkin vases for a dinner party? 


or lined up as a centerpiece?


pretty pumpkins painted in ocean blues: 


and pretty golds:



What have you done with pumpkins this fall? 

Have a photo of a pumpkin you decorated? Email me and we'll get it on the blog! 

images via fall

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to use the silver place card holder on my Thanksgiving table. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ocean blue...Those are gorgeous! Love the creativity you can have with decorating or carving pumpkins, the possibilities are endless. Have a great day and please stop by some time.

    http://kristinpeakeinteriors.blogspot.com/

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these...especially the blues and the silver place card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decisions, decisions. I like the anchor for outside and the silver place card one.

    ReplyDelete